Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time. Use of and access to this website does not itself create a solicitor/client relationship between you and Chichester District Law Society and where such an arrangement does exist it is governed by separate off-line terms of business.
The content on this website is for general information only and should not be regarded as an exhaustive analysis of the law. It is provided to the public free of charge, does not constitute legal advice and must not be relied upon as such to make any decisions. Users should seek specific legal advice about any matter that concerns them.
All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of the Chichester District Law Society. Please email requests to email@example.com. Where consent is not obtained we reserve the right to remove any link at anytime.
1. This website is provided by the Chichester District Law Society.
Chichester District Law Society shall include its affiliated undertakings; and
3. Whilst Chichester District Law Society endeavours to ensure that content of the website is accurate at the date of publication, no warranties or representations are given as to its accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or quality. Content may subsequently be superseded and Chichester District Law Society gives no guarantee that the contents will be updated after the date of publication. As such, Chichester District Law Society accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, suitability or quality of any content on the website and to the fullest extent permissible by law. Chichester District Law Society excludes all liability for any loss or damage caused by using or relying upon the content appearing on this website. In particular, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential loss or damage including any financial loss, loss of profit, revenue or business.
4. We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at[ ] and we will endeavour to correct it.
5. We make no claims that any material contained on the website can be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United Kingdom. Access to materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you are accessing this website from outside the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with laws in your jurisdiction.
6. It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability in connection with (a) any damage or loss caused by errors, computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the website and (b) any interruptions in your access to the website.
7. You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any documents or files that you post on the website. We reserve the right to remove any material from this website that infringes these rules.
9. If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Chichester District Law Society logo;
(b) you do not create a frame or other browser or border environment around the website;
(c) you do not in any way imply that Chichester District Law Society is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
(d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with Chichester District Law Society nor present any other false information about Chichester District Law Society ;
(e) you do not otherwise use any Chichester District Law Society trade marks displayed on the website without the express written permission from Chichester District Law Society;
(f) you do not link from a website not owned by you; and
(g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations
10. Chichester District Law Society expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 9 for breach of the terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
11. You shall fully indemnify Chichester District Law Society for any loss or damage suffered by Chichester District Law Society or any its group companies for breach of clause 9.
13. Except as expressly permitted by clause 9, you may not copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it, create any derivative works from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission on Chichester District Law Society
15. Any dispute arising between you and Chichester District Law Society in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purposes of such dispute.
19. The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on the website are the property of Chichester District Law Society or other third parties. You are not permitted to download, copy, modify or uses these without the prior written permission of Chichester District Law Society or such other third party who may own such trade mark, logo or trade name. The design and layout of the website is protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
20. If you are accessing this website in the course of a business the express provisions of these terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.