Matrimonial Finance Update
As a busy family practitioner you have never needed more assistance in keeping up to date. This course is constantly revised to provide a comprehensive review of the last 18 months covering a wide range of topics and case law review.
The course includes:
- Pre and Post Nuptial agreements after Radmacher
- The treatment of Pre marriage and Post separation Assets
- Inherited wealth
- Periodical Payments including Cohabitation issues
- Overturning final orders – Myerson and non-disclosure
- New Costs rules cases
- An eye on bankruptcy in the recession
- The impact of the new Family Procedure Rules will be considered throughout the course
The course will be presented by Mena Ruparel MCIArb, who is an experienced family law solicitor, trainer and arbitrator. She works as a consultant at Quality solicitors Goodhand and Forsyth and is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. She is a Resolution accredited specialist in matrimonial finance advocacy, teaches and writes widely on issues relating to matrimonial finance and is a visiting lecturer at UWE.
CLT Member Fee £140.00 + VAT
Non Member Fee £280.00 +VAT
Venue Chichester at TBC
Book online here